Wednesday 20 May 2015

WESTERN UNION,TRANSFERS!

WESTERN UNION,TRANSFERS!

"Hi guys I can provide carded western union and transfers directly to you. This is stolen carded money from credit cards . I get ccv from my supplier and I card western union to your wu info."

Prices in USD @ 10%
I CAN DO CUSTOM LOWER AMOUNTS
You receive: 
$ 1,500 You pay:  $ 150 [Up to 2 separate transfers x3 MTCN codes - $600 
You receive: $ 2,000 USD You pay: $ 200 [Up to 3 separate transfers x3 MTCN codes - $660 
You receive: $ 3,000 USD You pay: $ 300 [Up to 4 separate transfers x4 MTCN codes - $750 

*These are the maximum transfers I do per transfer.
Western Union FAQ's:

Are WU transfers risky?:
I do not know but you take full responsibility and risks! I only guarantee transfer.
Can I use my own name to pick up?
Yes you can but you can only use your name once for your safety. If you have family/friends that's ok or fake ID then you can do as many times you want with fake I.D.
How long does it take to receive MTCN and pickup details after payment?
After escrow or I confirm the payment it usually takes 1 hour max. It will be done via online @ westernunion.com website but takes time for me to successfully complete the transfer.

Info needed for Western Union transfer:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
City:
Email Address to send copy of receipt:
Phone number: Optional - If you want western union to send you instant sms message with MTCN pickup details once transfer is completed or I can copy the data via pm or chat)




No comments:

Post a Comment